- Staff Training - Unfortunately the Citizens Advice St Helens main office will be closed on Thursday 25th October for staff training. Thank you for your patience in this matter.
- Enforcement Agent Survey - Last year, around 40,000 people come to Citizens Advice each year with bailiff issues (or now called an enforcement agent). We are now campaigning for bailiff reform and Citizens Advice are eager to learn about peoples experiences. If you or someone you know has had any experience of this in the last 2 years and […]
- Millennium Centre Elevator - Please be aware that if you are attending Citizens Advice St Helens in the week starting 20th August 2018 the main Millennium Centre elevator is out of order. There is a stairwell available; however if you require assistance please ask at reception and they will bring you to the second floor on an alternative elevator. […]
- Staff Training - Unfortunately the Citizens Advice St Helens main office will be closed on Thursday 26th July for staff training. Thank you for your patience in this matter.
- ‘DIGITAL BY DEFAULT’ SURVEY - We are currently running a survey to find out how many people are likely to have problems claiming and managing their benefits online. We also want to know what help they might need to use the Internet in this way. We would be grateful if you could spare a few minutes of your time to complete […]