- Community Safety Partnership Survey - St Helens Council, Merseyside Police and other local agencies which form the Community Safety Partnership want to know what you think about crime and anti social behaviour in the area in which you live? Your views are important and will be used to determine policies and actions to help fight crime and keep St Helens […]
- Scams Awareness Month – July 2017 - In July, we take part in a campaign about reducing the risk and impact of scams by raising awareness and encouraging people to take action by recognizing, reporting and talking about scams. Scams are not just a minor inconvenience to people. Apart from financial loss, they can cause distress and misery . They can also […]
- Office Closed – Staff Training - Unfortunately the Citizens Advice St Helens main office will be closed on Thursday 13th July from 12:00pm for staff training. Thank you for your patience in this matter.
- Volunteer Recruitment Open Day - Interested in volunteering with us? Why not come along to our open day on the 6th of June to find out more?
- Thursday Afternoon Drop-In - Due to increased demand for our services, we will be starting an additional drop-in every Thursday afternoon from 1pm-3pm, starting this week (9th February). Our advisors will be able to help with a number of issues – including benefit advice; consumer issues; money advice etc. (please note, we will not be able to assist with […]