- Millennium Centre Elevator - Please be aware that if you are attending Citizens Advice St Helens in the week starting 20th August 2018 the main Millennium Centre elevator is out of order. There is a stairwell available; however if you require assistance please ask at reception and they will bring you to the second floor on an alternative elevator. […]
- Staff Training - Unfortunately the Citizens Advice St Helens main office will be closed on Thursday 26th July for staff training. Thank you for your patience in this matter.
- ‘DIGITAL BY DEFAULT’ SURVEY - We are currently running a survey to find out how many people are likely to have problems claiming and managing their benefits online. We also want to know what help they might need to use the Internet in this way. We would be grateful if you could spare a few minutes of your time to complete […]
- Staff Training - Unfortunately the Citizens Advice St Helens main office will be closed on Wednesday 11th July for staff training. Thank you for your patience in this matter.
- Scams Awareness Month – June 2018 - Don’t miss a trick – Be scam aware People need to be on their guard against financial and legal scams following a rise in cases reported to Citizens Advice Consumer Service. Citizens Advice and Trading Standards are working together to highlight the need to be able to spot scams as it launches Scams Awareness Month. […]