- Office Closed – Staff Training - Unfortunately the Citizens Advice St Helens main office will be closed on the following dates for staff training; Tuesday 13th June – 1.00pm Onward Tuesday 20th June – 1.00pm Onward Tuesday 27th June – All Day Thank you for your patience in this matter.
- Volunteer Recruitment Open Day - Interested in volunteering with us? Why not come along to our open day on the 6th of June to find out more?
- Thursday Afternoon Drop-In - Due to increased demand for our services, we will be starting an additional drop-in every Thursday afternoon from 1pm-3pm, starting this week (9th February). Our advisors will be able to help with a number of issues – including benefit advice; consumer issues; money advice etc. (please note, we will not be able to assist with […]
- Office Closed – 31st January 2017 - Unfortunately the Citizens Advice St Helens main office will be closed on the 31st of January 2017 from 12:00 noon for staff training. Additionally our adviser will not be attending the Food Bank outreach at The Hope Centre on the 31/01/2017 either. The main office will be opening again on the 1st of February 2017 and our advisers will be […]
- New Vacancies Available – We’re Hiring! - With the turn of the new year, Citizen’s Advice St. Helens are pleased to announce that we’re looking to expand our team of advisors. We’re looking for specialists in a number of different fields to help provide a wide range of advice options to the people of St. Helens. If you’re looking for a challenging, […]