- What should we campaign on? - The Policy Team at National Citizens Advice would like your help to bring clients together to discuss what issues they think should be policy focus in 2021. We would like to hear from people in England and Wales with experiences of the issues shortlisted below to help us prioritise our policy work and help make […]
- Opening Times and Useful Contacts - As the office will be closing on the 23rd December until the 4th January we have compiled a list of helpful contacts that could be of assistance to you over the holiday period. Our email advice system will still be operational over the holidays and we will respond to them as soon as we can […]
- Information and Advice Service – New Service! - NEW INFORMATION AND ADVICE SERVICE. HERE TO HELP YOU. Miss the face-to-face element of our service? In our continued efforts to reach more people, we are pleased to announce we can now offer advice via video conferencing. For more information please visit the Information and Advice Service website or click here.
- Attend Anywhere - Citizens Advice St Helens are excited to announce that we are introducing a video conferencing option with our Debt/Money Advice service. We are utilising software that has been developed by Attend Anywhere. We have chosen this platform because it is safe, secure and simple to use. If you are currently receiving debt/money advice you can […]
- National Consumer Week - National Consumer Week 2020 is running from the 16th November. – 22nd November. The theme of this year’s campaign is ONLINE SHOPPING AND DELIVERY. More people are now shopping online than ever before – a shift that has been heightened during the coronavirus pandemic. Along with the increase in online shopping there has been numerous […]