- Office Closing Times – December / Christmas & New Year - The office will be closed on Tuesday 11th December between 12.30 – 1.30 for staff training. The office will be closing this Christmas and New Year from Friday December 21st at 12:00 and we will be re-opening again on Wednesday January 2nd at 10:00am. We apologize for any inconvenience this will cause.
- Appointment Line Maintenance - Due to maintenance work taking place today (09/11/2018) the appointment line will be closed from 3:00pm. Normal service will resume from 9:00am Monday 12th November. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- Staff Training - Unfortunately the Citizens Advice St Helens main office will be closed on Thursday 25th October for staff training. Thank you for your patience in this matter.
- Enforcement Agent Survey - Last year, around 40,000 people come to Citizens Advice each year with bailiff issues (or now called an enforcement agent). We are now campaigning for bailiff reform and Citizens Advice are eager to learn about peoples experiences. If you or someone you know has had any experience of this in the last 2 years and […]
- Millennium Centre Elevator - Please be aware that if you are attending Citizens Advice St Helens in the week starting 20th August 2018 the main Millennium Centre elevator is out of order. There is a stairwell available; however if you require assistance please ask at reception and they will bring you to the second floor on an alternative elevator. […]