- Scams Awareness Month – June 2018 - Don’t miss a trick – Be scam aware People need to be on their guard against financial and legal scams following a rise in cases reported to Citizens Advice Consumer Service. Citizens Advice and Trading Standards are working together to highlight the need to be able to spot scams as it launches Scams Awareness Month. […]
- Learning at Work Week - The week starting the 14th May 2018 is National Learning at Work Week. We at Citizens Advice St Helens endeavour to keep our staff and volunteers up-to-date with the latest knowledge and training. This year in celebration of Learning at Work Week we’re setting aside time for our staff and volunteers to up-date their current […]
- Staff Training - Unfortunately the Citizens Advice St Helens main office will be closed on Tuesday 24th April for staff training. Thank you for your patience in this matter.
- Christmas Opening Times - Please be advised that all Welfare Benefits appointments have been taken between the 18/12/2017 and the 22/12/2017. If you would like to make an appointment from the 02/01/2018 then you would need to contact the office on the 27/12/2017 from 9:00am.
- Arranging a funeral? - Citizens Advice St Helens has been working with the St Helens Council’s Bereavement Services to produce a one stop leaflet to help guide bereaved families. For more information please click here.