- Scams Awareness Month – July 2017 - In July, we take part in a campaign about reducing the risk and impact of scams by raising awareness and encouraging people to take action by recognizing, reporting and talking about scams. Scams are not just a minor inconvenience to people. Apart from financial loss, they can cause distress and misery . They can also […]
- Office Closed – Staff Training - Unfortunately the Citizens Advice St Helens main office will be closed on Thursday 13th July from 12:00pm for staff training. Thank you for your patience in this matter.
- Volunteer Recruitment Open Day - Interested in volunteering with us? Why not come along to our open day on the 6th of June to find out more?
- Thursday Afternoon Drop-In - Due to increased demand for our services, we will be starting an additional drop-in every Thursday afternoon from 1pm-3pm, starting this week (9th February). Our advisors will be able to help with a number of issues – including benefit advice; consumer issues; money advice etc. (please note, we will not be able to assist with […]
- Office Closed – 31st January 2017 - Unfortunately the Citizens Advice St Helens main office will be closed on the 31st of January 2017 from 12:00 noon for staff training. Additionally our adviser will not be attending the Food Bank outreach at The Hope Centre on the 31/01/2017 either. The main office will be opening again on the 1st of February 2017 and our advisers will be […]