- Christmas Opening Times - Please be advised that all Welfare Benefits appointments have been taken between the 18/12/2017 and the 22/12/2017. If you would like to make an appointment from the 02/01/2018 then you would need to contact the office on the 27/12/2017 from 9:00am.
- Arranging a funeral? - Citizens Advice St Helens has been working with the St Helens Council’s Bereavement Services to produce a one stop leaflet to help guide bereaved families. For more information please click here.
- Office Closed – Staff Training - Unfortunately the Citizens Advice St Helens main office will be closed on Wednesday 25th October for staff training. Thank you for your patience in this matter.
- Community Safety Partnership Survey - St Helens Council, Merseyside Police and other local agencies which form the Community Safety Partnership want to know what you think about crime and anti social behaviour in the area in which you live? Your views are important and will be used to determine policies and actions to help fight crime and keep St Helens […]
- Scams Awareness Month – July 2017 - In July, we take part in a campaign about reducing the risk and impact of scams by raising awareness and encouraging people to take action by recognizing, reporting and talking about scams. Scams are not just a minor inconvenience to people. Apart from financial loss, they can cause distress and misery . They can also […]