- Scam Awareness 2021 - This year’s Scams Awareness campaign will take place from the 14 – 27 June. Protecting people against scams is more important than ever. Many people are facing issues because of the coronavirus pandemic – from employment and debt to housing and health – meaning more people are in vulnerable situations. Scammers are taking advantage of […]
- Opening Times and Useful Contacts - As the office will be closing on the 23rd December until the 4th January we have compiled a list of helpful contacts that could be of assistance to you over the holiday period. Our email advice system will still be operational over the holidays and we will respond to them as soon as we can […]
- Information and Advice Service – New Service! - NEW INFORMATION AND ADVICE SERVICE. HERE TO HELP YOU. Miss the face-to-face element of our service? In our continued efforts to reach more people, we are pleased to announce we can now offer advice via video conferencing. For more information please visit the Information and Advice Service website or click here.
- Attend Anywhere - Citizens Advice St Helens are excited to announce that we are introducing a video conferencing option with our Debt/Money Advice service. We are utilising software that has been developed by Attend Anywhere. We have chosen this platform because it is safe, secure and simple to use. If you are currently receiving debt/money advice you can […]
- Service Update - In view of the current exceptional circumstances, we need to change the way we provide advice from our service. In order to protect our staff, volunteers and clients, Citizens Advice St Helens has taken the decision to suspend its drop in sessions and face to face appointments. Anyone with pre booked appointments from Wednesday 18th […]