Skip to content Skip to footer


Citizens Advice St Helens can help you with your problems at work.

We can:

  • Give information on grievance, disciplinary procedures and your rights at work.
  • Suggest courses of action.
  • Help you to write to your employer.
  • Explain your options.
  • Assist completing employment tribunal forms.

We can’t:

  • Draft settlement agreements.
  • Accompany you to a tribunal or provide representation.
  • Give legal advice on the merits of your claim.

For further information on employment please visit