Skip to content Skip to footer

E-mail Advice

At present we do not offer E-mail Advice on Benefits.

Please fill in as much information below as possible, the more information we receive, the better advice we can give.

PLEASE NOTE: E-mail advice from Citizens Advice St Helens is only available to people paying their council tax to St Helens Council. For visitors living in another part of the UK, please visit Find Your Nearest Citizens Advice Office.

We will endeavour to reply to this within three working days.

If the matter is urgent, you haven’t heard from us or you would like to speak to someone sooner, please telephone 0344 826 9694.


We need your consent to record and use your special category personal data

We need your explicit consent to use some information, including your ethnicity, religion, health conditions, sexual orientation, trade union membership and political opinion.

If you agree, we’ll use this information, which is known as ‘special category personal data’ to:

  • give you advice
  • help us gather data to improve our service
  • support our research in a way that you can’t be identified

We’ll make sure all your information is kept safe in our secure case management system.

By ticking the boxes below you consent to Citizens Advice recording the special category personal data you choose to provide Citizens Advice.


* indicates required field

Acceptable file types: doc,docx,pdf,txt,gif,jpg,jpeg,png.
Maximum file size: 1mb.