Skip to content Skip to footer


You can find our consumer advice online, but we also have a Citizens Advice Consumer Service.

Our Consumer Service provides advice on issues around buying goods or services.  

This includes being treated unfairly by a trader, receiving a poor service or you may want to switch energy suppliers or cancel a contract.



Use the online form

You can also contact the Consumer Service online.
There’s a different way of getting in touch depending on whether it’s about:

Energy – the supply of gas or electricity

Post – an item of mail you have sent or received



Any other consumer issue

Contact the Citizens Advice Consumer helpline on 0808 223 1133

If you need help – a trained adviser can give you advice over the phone.

Monday to Friday – 9am to 5pm

Closed on bank holidays